On the radar
Coming soon to Kickstarter on January 19th from Zoid is a rather unique piece called the Mastermind. It strikes me a retro modern and will most certainly turn a few heads and stand out on your wrist.
It reminds me of some of the pocket watch conversations some people are doing with the striking 12 o’clock crown placement. This model will come in your choice of 3 colours and will retail for $720 USD but if you get in at the early bird price you’ll only pay $420.
• Case: 316L Stainless steel case with Black PVD plating and brush finish.
• Movement: Seiko NH70 Automatic time module with self winding mechanism and up to 40 hours power reserve.
• Water Resistance: Up to 30m/ 3ATM
• Winding cown: Pull out crown with custom embossed ZOID logo.
• Dial: Crocheted patterned/Honey comb dial in brown held by internal black PVD-plated stainless steel housing.
• Hands: Custom hands applied with super luminova.
• Hardened mineral crystal on front and back case.
• Strap: Genuine calf leather in dark brown with embossed croco pattern and hand-stitched details in black.
• Buckle: Black PVD plated 316L Stainless steel special cast buckle with laser engraved logo.
• Case back: 4 piece screw case back.
• Case size: 48mm x 42mm
• Case thickness: 9mm.
• Fits wrist up to: Diameter of 75mm.